Joyce Gioia leads one of the country’s leading research firms in the field of employment and human relations.
* BA, the University of Denver, Major–Communications and Languages, 1967.
* MBA, Fordham University, 1976.
* MSC, The New Seminary, 1986.
* MSTh., The New Seminary, 1987.
* President, The Herman Group
* CEO, Employer of Choice, Inc.
* Active Member, Future Labor Trends Thought Leader Panel, Human Capital Institute
* Publisher of Weekly Herman Trend Alerts
* Former Managing Director, The Workforce Stability Institute, a non-profit research and education organization